By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are committed to:
Not share or download any files that contain software, materials, data or other information that are not owned nor licensed by you to use it.
Not use Fakeeh care E- learning Platform for sending commercial or unauthorized e-mails nor any abuse of such kind on the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform.
Not upload any files on the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform containing viruses or corrupted data.
Not publish post, share or circulate pieces of information containing any violation of laws, general policy of ethics, nor any unlawful materials through the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform.
Not advertise, through Fakeeh care E- learning Platform for any product which will be considered as a violation for Fakeeh care E- learning Platform.
Not use any program or procedure to intercept or an attempt to intercept the proper operation of the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform.
Not make any procedure imposing an unreasonable, big, or improper load on the infrastructure of the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform.
To conduct the post activity evaluation survey after each educational activity which will measure your stat faction about the education offered by Fakeeh care E- learning platform.
Fakeeh care E- learning Platform
• It is prohibited to transfer, share, or copy any of the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform contents; or create any electronic links related to it or display any of it in a frame.
It is not allowed for any user to use more than one screen at a time during activity streaming
• It is allowed to set links related to Fakeeh care E- learning Platform at any other sites, if its objectives and general orientation do not conflict with the objectives, policies, and frameworks of the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform.
• Any use of logos or photos on the Fakeeh care E-learning Platform has no relations to us nor are we held contempt of their use
• Fakeeh care E- learning Platform maintains its full rights in suspending or obstructing any link from any site containing improper, defamatory, obscene, sexual, unacceptable, or unlawful issues and materials or information that violate any law or breach any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or public rights.
• The Fakeeh care E- learning Platform reserves all the right of intercepting any unauthorized engagement, and does not bear the responsibility of any contents provided on any other site that can be accessed through the portal.
Links from Fakeeh care E- learning Platform to other Portals-Contact links of other websites are provided with the aim of making it easy for the visitor and the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform admiration is not responsible for any of the content, or the sites linked to it.
The usage any of these links to access such sites or portals is the user's full responsibility.
Fakeeh care E- learning Platform aims at replacing the disconnected electronic links, which do not operate on the other sites.
Fakeeh care E- Learning platform technical team exerts all efforts to examine and test contents of all work phases.
Fakeeh care E- Learning platform technical team advises all users always to operate anti-virus programs against all the materials downloaded from the internet.
Fakeeh care E- Learning platform technical team not bear any responsibility of losing, disconnecting, or damaging user’s data or devices, which may happen while accessing the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform or when using any materials of the content.
Fakeeh care E- Learning platform’s information, materials, certificates and functions are available and can be accessed through user's account without any barriers.
Fakeeh care E- Learning platform isn't responsible of any disconnection, errors, or transgressions that could happen because of using the platform, its contents or any site linked to it, whether Fakeeh care E- Learning platform has been informed or not.
Any information sent by the user through Fakeeh care E- Learning platform won’t be confidential. In addition to this, any general usage or interaction, in particular, provided through Fakeeh care E- Learning platform won’t have any guaranteed rights, licenses or privileges for the user of any kind.
Scope of responsibility and its limits
The electronic services provided through the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform is only provided to facilitate the user’s procedures.
Once approved the user will have the full knowledge that communications through the internet may be interfered or intercepted by others.
So, accessing the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform remains the user’s own responsibility, and the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform does not bear under any circumstances the responsibility of any loss or harm for due to any user cause, visit, or depending on any statement, opinion, announcement or what could result of delaying in operation, disability of communication, internet access problems, equipment and software breakdown, or behavior or ideas of a person accessing the portal.
Therefore, the user approves and agrees that the user’s sole exclusive means to address any harm or loss that may happen because of the user’s entry and usage for the portal is to prevent from using or accessing it, or quit doing so altogether.
The user approves of not taking any procedures against Fakeeh care E- Learning platform and exonerating any responsibility or any of the offices affiliated to it, or any of the staff in charge of managing, maintaining, updating or presenting Fakeeh care E- Learning platform.
This is related to all the commitments and responsibilities which could occur in connection with any complaints about violation for items and conditions of usage, or any of the laws in force whether in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the any place outside KSA.
Fakeeh care E- Learning platform’s administration is allowed to end, restrict, or suspend any access to the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform and its usage without any previous note for any reason including terms and items of usage, or any other behavior regarded by the management, according to its standards, as unlawful or harmful to others. In case of usage ending, the user will not be authorized to access the portal
The Fakeeh care E- Learning platform is committed for respecting the privacy of the system’s users and maintaining the confidentiality of all their data, and not to access their own accounts unless the member requests from the service provider after providing the entry data for any purpose required by the subscriber and requires the entry of the service provider.
The service provider has the right to use the data for the following purposes:
· The purposes of statistics and the work of research and studies without disclosing the personal data of any member in order to develop the system.
· The purpose of marketing and communication with members when signing up or registering for events or notification of any updates of interest to the member and evaluation of services provided to the Academy and its partners.
· The purposes of adding CME hours, certificates, invoices, registration confirmation letters, etc.
· Customer service purposes when communicating with the Care Center. The member may submit an application after contacting the user or canceling the notifications or their account from the system.
Two factors verification User will be asked for a verification code after entering user name and password
The Fakeeh care E- Learning platform commits to work with what ensures intellectual property rights when designing training courses and programs through its platform.
The Fakeeh care E- Learning platform also obligates the trainers participating through its platform to respect intellectual property and publishing rights when preparing content or assessment questions and referring to all references and sources used in writing the course content and any trainer will not follow those rules will be the trainer’s responsibility and the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform will not have any responsibility for that.
According to the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform policy, the trainer signs a disclosure pledge and acknowledgment form to prepare content that respects all intellectual property laws, licenses and copyrights according to the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In the case of using open source training contents, trainer also committed to ensure that all licenses for such open materials are respected.
• All the materials of the content published on the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform and the sites affiliated to it are subjected to intellectual property rights including texts, drawing, photographs, software, or designs among others
• The Fakeeh care E- Learning platform’s administration allows users to view and browse the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform’s pages, and paper printing for their certificates, which is for personal usage.
• The information Management team and technical support team of the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform and all the materials available on the portal, including texts, drawings, photographs of information and software (contents), and designs among others. They are all protected by virtue of publishing rights, brands and other forms of property rights.
• It is totally prohibited to modify any of the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform content, drawings, and photographs on the portal are protected by virtue of publishing rights. Thus, they are not allowed to be copied or exploited in any way without any previous written consent from the portal management.
• There should be a reference to the portal of the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform when using any content mentioned on its electronic portal, and any use of content should be given credit to the Fakeeh E-learning platform.
Governing law and Judiciary Reference
Accordingly, the user agrees to be exclusively subjected to the judiciary authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in relation to all the complaints and disputes, which may arise for using the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform. Arabic language will be the official language used to settle any disputes arising from the user, the portal, or any of its contents.
• English language is the main language for Fakeeh care E- Learning platform and all following materials on it.
• All the regulations and laws published on the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform whether it is related to the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform may subject to translation to interpret its meaning with the aim of additional benefit, the Arabic text for all such regulations and laws constitute a basic reference, users cannot depend on its interpreted translation to elicit any information or details.
• The Fakeeh care E- Learning platform’s administration set a number of measures and restrictions related to using all the electronic participation channels, which guarantees high desired benefit with regard to e-participation principle. Using these channels is a permanent consent to the measures and restrictions of its usage.
• The Fakeeh care E- Learning platform administration has the full right to delete, not to publish any comments, or participation for the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform administration users. Regarded by the management as inappropriate. In case there are any inquiries or opinions about privacy terms and disclaimer, the user can communicate with The Fakeeh care E- Learning platform administration by sending an email to: email@example.com .