Terms and conditions
Confirmation of your registration is sent via email within three working days after checking all your personal data and Saudi council number. If you don't receive the confirmation letter after 3working days please send email to email@example.com
Having an account on Fakeeh care E- Learning platform
Fakeeh Care E- Learning platform allows its members to take advantage of several educational services which are all offered for free for all health care workers
Creating an account on the Fakeeh Care E- Learning platform is free of charge.
• The user shall abide by the system by using the features of the system which is supported by all browsers.
• The user will not be able to see courses unless is it according to their specialty.
• The material available in every user account within the framework of the academic platform.
• The user is able to download the certificate for any other personal use.
• The user has the right to register for events or to cancel registration without any penalties while all activities are for free.
• Exam preparation programs every user is entitled to provide proof of their specialty in order to allow them to use the exclusive materials for certain disciplines.
• Obtaining certificates and CME hours and all the consequent attendances of the event are subject to the requirements of obtaining it by all event alone.
This includes, but is not limited to:
Direct attendance through platform of at least 75% of the activity depending on live broadcast at the time of the meeting in order to obtain the certificate and hours.
Passing tests in order to obtain the certificate and hours of accredited activities.
The attendee must attend at least (75%) of the training hours allocated for the course registered in it.
In the event that the trainee does not comply with the minimum percentages of the "electronic attendance" system - which is It is approved - to be denied entry to the electronic test or to obtain a certificate of completion session or both.
When the trainee is absent from the course, trainee loses the right to claim refund of the fees unless he submits an application Official excuse, Fakeeh care E- learning platform reserves the right to accept or decline the excuse.
The courses are offered simultaneously at a simultaneous rate of 25% of the minimum course hours.
Fakeeh care E- learning platform pledge not to exceed the allowed number (depending on the activity)
• Higher education 35 students
• General education 35 students
• Training 25 trainees
• A user who has not completed the requirements for obtaining the certificate or the hours required is not eligible to receive it while he/ she fails to meet these requirements.
• The registration of the accredited attendance for any activity must be through the user account of the member (their username and password).
• The user is responsible for their account and for keeping their data and to not disclosing it to others. Any violation of the usage policy or the terms and conditions related to this system shall be issued through their account and shall bear the full legal responsibility.
• Attendance through the virtual classroom is equivalent to the traditional classroom. Keep in mind that the system will track learner’s attendance, participation, and the time of assignment for survey submission to determine if the participant is eligible to receive the certificate.
• Certain courses will require hands-on training to practice the skills. The learners will need to attend this part offsite to be eligible to receive the certificate.
• Obtaining certificates and CME hours and all the consequent attendances of the activities are subject to the requirements of obtaining it by each single event. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Direct attendance through platform of at least 75% of the activity depending on live broadcast at the time of the meeting in order to obtain the certificate and hours.
o Passing tests in order to obtain the certificate and hours of accredited activities.
o The attendee must attend at least (75%) of the training hours allocated for the course registered in it.
o In the event that the trainee does not comply with the minimum percentages of the "electronic attendance" system - which is It is approved - to be denied entry to the electronic test or to obtain a certificate of completion session or both.
o When the trainee is absent from the course, trainee loses the right to claim refund of the fees unless he submits an application Official excuse, Fakeeh care E- learning platform reserves the right to accept or decline the excuse.
o The courses are offered simultaneously at a simultaneous rate of 25% of the minimum course hours. o Fakeeh care E- learning platform pledge not to exceed the allowed number (depending on the activity)
• Higher education 35 students
• General education 35 students
• Training 25 trainees
• Fakeeh Care E- Learning platform commits not to exceed the allowed number of trainees in the synchronous virtual classes and as per Saudi council approved number of attendees for each activity. Examination of trainees’ work
• A mechanism to check trainees' work and prevent fraud and identity theft Among the mechanisms used to prevent impersonation are:-
Two-step verification: Enter your username and password. Then, the learner is asked to enter the code.
Temporary sent to the mobile to verify identity.
A virtual class is held and the camera is opened during the exam time, and the professor is available to verify the student's identity.
Use of intelligent software with wide-ranging modular solutions that can photograph the student to verify his identity and record any violation (using someone else's devices, using search browsers) such as Proctor Exam.
Installed on the student's device.
The ID previously submitted is compared to the student by the observer.
Begins to work and catch any violations.
The observer can review all captures.
Fakeeh e-learning platform provides a mechanism for examining student work, preventing fraud and identity theft, and providing smart reports on the follow-up of the trainee through several electronic procedures through several aspects, including assignments, discussion room participations, attendance at the time of assignment or exams, which is shown in the trainees’ rooms, the number of times of entry per day through the system ... and many other aspects, including:
1) Activating the weekly discussions in assignments and activities with the coach to ensure that the student understands and understands and is the one who actually delivered the assignment or not. In addition, every week his discussion, tasks and discussion rooms are closed and cannot be made available again to the again after the expiry of the determined time.
2) Examine the repetitive quarterly work that is not based on personal efforts by the trainee and take the necessary action regarding it.
3) The trainee’s entry to the platform is monitored and the time for attending the full lectures is recorded.
4) The electronic tests are opened and the trainee is received in the presence of a session in the presence of the coach or the observer so that when the test period begins, the trainee is not allowed to enter the test after 15 minutes from its beginning, and the trainee is also not allowed to leave the test before the test time ends.
5) Activating the question bank in all course subjects so that the tests are created independently from the computer based on several criteria, including the learning outcomes that the test items must cover, the level of ease or difficulty, so that the resulting tests are at the same level for all trainees.
6) Preventing the copy and pasting feature on the quarterly business portals based on the Lockdown browser linked to the system on the platform, which prevents the copying and pasting process and opening any other programs such as the browser of office programs and pdf files, while preventing the methods of copying the exam for not sharing them.
7) The assignments are discussed by the trainer. They are held so that the trainee is discussed in all aspects, sources and content to ensure that the trainee’s work is completely free of any fraud or cheating.
8) It is possible to use tracking the face movements and signs after the person are photographed several times to control the trainee’s movements.
This technique exposes the trainee to the accusation of cheating as he moves his pupils upwards to think.
It is also possible to record all the devices that the trainee enters and all the available internet data that the trainee uses to access the Electronic systems to verify if the trainee enters from a place other than the user from it, thus revealing the trainee who resorts to different parties to perform activities and assignments instead of them.
Trainees who violate the rules of the examination, especially the obligation of academic honesty, may be asked to withdraw from the training. Trainees who fail to follow the necessary instructions while taking an exam will be subject to disciplinary action.
During an exam, trainees are not allowed to communicate with each other.
They are not allowed to refer to any books or papers, without the express permission of the authorized official.
Submission of any written work is the responsibility of the trainee. Interns must submit their work in person on time to the authorized officer. Of course, it is not allowed to cooperate in the work of the program, or to complete the tasks, without the express permission of the authorized official.
Trainees must familiarize themselves with all relevant regulations for educational activity and should also consult the authorized training and teaching officer regarding the preparation and submission of assignments, paperwork, or research.
Trainees must obtain written permission from the authorized official before using the same research or other written work for more than one course of study.
Interns who submit work without clear attribution of sources will be subject to disciplinary actions. Academic Integrity:
Academic integrity is a basic requirement in all transactions within the entity, which stresses the importance of honesty The trust is for every person in the academic environment, including students, administrators, and faculty members.
• Violation • Cheating • Identity Impersonation
• Forging information in reports or signatures
• To obtain or provide unauthorized assistance Caught Cheating Measures: If the user is caught cheating at the time of the test
1. Editing a detailed report of all what happened, attaching the evidence, if any, and submitting it to the higher committee in the authority.
2. Report the violation gradually and according to the user’s behavior.
3. Maintain confidentiality of the case.
4. Inform the user of the disciplinary action prior to implementation. In the event of plagiarism in academic works, “academic plagiarism”
1. Editing a detailed record of all what happened with the attachment of evidence, if any.
2. Report the violation according to the user’s behavior.
Change Terms & Conditions:
Fakeeh Care E- Learning platform reserves the right to change the terms and conditions whenever it deems fit, without needing to inform any users of any updates.